Review: Possession

Possession Possession by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Possession Stars*****
Where do I being with this book. MInd blowing, amazing, dark, thrillering and we get some of the boys in this book. Can I say how excited I was when King , Preppy and Bear appeared in the book. Emma and Grim story doesn't get any easier in this book. They have these moments of happiness but it doesn’t last long. So in book one Emma thinks she knows what's kind a of going on but in this book we learn alot more than what we thought (vague much). In this book we see what Grim is really made of and the lengths he will go to have Emma safe. So the ending T.M. is truly an evil ginger because my mind was blown away. I have to wait patiently (absolutely not waiting patiently)for Permission to get the rest of this story.


*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts