Review: Unleashed

Unleashed Unleashed by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Unleashed Stars*****
I could not wait for this bok any longer and I was not let down. This series is one of the ones that I couldn’t wait to finish because I needed to know what was going to happen. I can’t give too many details because I need you to read this book; all the unanswered questions will be answered in this book. I love how we see more of Nathan and how Trigger tries to balance that out. Tess is still bad ass and we see what she truly capable of when you stop her from her man. Just get ready for some heart stopping moments that you will yell at your kindle. Get ready for the moment when you heart will totally swoon. BRAVO to J.L. Drake she did get with this series.

*****ARC fromEnticing Journey Book Promotions and InkSlinger PR for review*****



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts