Review: Rewrite the Stars

Rewrite the Stars Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 SWOON Stars*****
I absolutely LOVED LOVED this book. It has abit of everything in suspense, dark bad boy,mystery, off the charts sexual tension. Evan and Sebastian find each other when they least expected. Sebastian is part of the ‘The Sons of Eastlake’ they travel with the carnival doing death defying trick with his motorcycle. Until one night someone catches his eyes and thing will change forever. Evan needed a night away from her parents overbearing parents what she didn’t expect that night would change everything forever. I love how this book goes over a couple years and show how these two grew over time. Can Sebastian let go of his family past to move forward? WIll Evan forgive Sebastian? Who’s after them? Will get more from the boys, I need to know. I’m leaving so much out because you need to read this book to get these answers.

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****
Rewrite the Stars
Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts