Review: Blood and Chaos

Blood and Chaos Blood and Chaos by S.M. Soto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Blood Stars*****
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this bad boy but wanted to scream when it ended in an other cliffhanger. I can’t wait for the next book. This picks up right where book one ends. Sophia taken by someone who she thought was a friend but quickly learned everything is not what it appears. Sophia new kidnapper has been watching Sophia for years and has been waiting on the perfect moment to make Sophia final his. Creed is doing what he does best track his prey so he can destroy but now there's a new fact in play Sophia. Creed needs to get her back everything he believes in now is with her. Creed is will to give the ultimate sacrifice just to have her home and safe. Will the sacrifice be enough? WIll Sophia make it back in one piece? Guess will have to wait to find out.



*****ARC from Ink Slinger PR for review*****







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts