Review: Rory

Rory Rory by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Rory Stars*****
This book completely blew me away. Rory is a strong women who is willing to go to great lengths to protect Ryan (Diesel son)and Diesel and their unborn child. Diesel fighting for his life and when the time comes he will take back is his. Rory’s brother King is dead set on raising Ryan to be his protégé in his own warped view of how a man should act. Rory loves Ryan so much she will to take any and all the punishment her brother is ready to unleash. When Diesel gets Ryan and Rory home he’s not letting Rory get away not matter what her fight is. (I’m leaving so much out) Diesel see’s his errors in his way with Rory and is will to lay it all out for her just to have her in his life. Gosh Diesel and Rory’s story is so good. I can’t wait to see who’s next


*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts