Review: Taken

Taken Taken by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Taken Stars*****
Gosh Natasha Knight knocks dark romance right out the ballpark ;Knight delivers a story that was simply so pent up with angst, compulsive, questionable, complex and utterly complicated emotions that it made me crazy for more. This book had me sitting on the edge the whole time and completely ready to die when I got to the end because I had to wait for the next book. Sebastian and Helena’s story is one hell of a ride. When Sebastian pick’s Helena sparks start to fly as soon as Sebastian lays his eyes on her. Helena feels like Sebastian would never hurt but that can’t be said for the rest of the family. Their are so many secrets that can destroy them both or change the age old family tradition. But what happens when an obligation become more this book is what happens.


*****ARC from Give Me Book Promotions for review*****







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts