Review: Deception and Chaos

Deception and Chaos Deception and Chaos by S.M. Soto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Chaos Stars*****
This is my first read by this author and I was blown away with this book. Not sure how god this review will be because I don’t want to give anything away. Sophia has been taken against her will and we get thrown immediately into her living nightmare. Sophia has been taken against her will and we get thrown immediately into her living nightmare. This is where the story is dark and crazy, I won’t go into details because I need you to read this book. Sophia is rescued by a team of man (gosh that’s all I can say because I’ll give to much away). Sophia soon realizes he rescue isn’t that simple. There’s a lot of thing missing from the puzzle and she can’t let it go she needs to know everything. After things have settle Sophia finds herself looking for comfort in one of her rescuers Creed aka Diavolo Sabella. Creed is an enigma that one can’t escape. After being a part of Sophie’s rescue, he knows that he’s still not a good person and no one could ever make him see differently. But Sophia has something that Creed stay away from. Can this two make it? Will Creed keep Sophia safe? What happens when Sophia kidnappers make a play? Bam cliffhanger I can’t wait for more!



*****ARC from Ink Slinger PR for review*****







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts