Review: Twisted Pride

Twisted Pride Twisted Pride by Cora Reilly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Crazy Stars*****
This series gets better and better with each book. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this and I could not stop reading. What can I say about Remo he’s that kind of crazy that makes you want him so bad but you no he all wrong for you but you can’t help and want it so bad and Serafina she is a force all on her own. Remo plan is to abduct is to Serafina Mione, niece of Dante Cavallaro -the Outfit’s Capo and never the less on her wedding day seeking his vengeance against the Outfit. Remo soon learns his plan might not have been that well planned out. Serafina knows how to take care of herself but she definitely surprised by Remo and her actions show it all. There’s so much more that I’m leaving out because I really want yall to read this book because it’s so good. I can’t wait to get more.

*****ARC from The Next Step PR for review*****




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts