Review: The Unlucky Ones

The Unlucky Ones The Unlucky Ones by Stacey Marie Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Unlucky Stars*****
This is a first ready By Stacey Marie Brown for me and it won’t be the last. This book had my full attention and I could not stop reading. Devon has not had the best of luck or life at 18 she learns of her mother’s illness and her cheating boyfriend and the world on her shoulders. A quick rash decision in the heat of the moment has her having an encounter with a beautiful dangerous stranger in the bathroom of a diner. As Devon leaves the bathroom she notices the flashing red white and blue lights and her uncle cuffing her rash bathroom encounter. Fast forward when Devon meets the owner of the bar she looking to get a job at the owner Lincoln she can’t help but feel a connection to him. Lincoln is a man full of secrets and Devon wants to know them all.

*****ARC from The Next Step PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts