Review: Violent Delights

Violent Delights Violent Delights by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Crazy Stars*****
This is my ready by this author and I was hooked from page one till the end and now I have to wait for the rest story. Mafia, cartel, drugs, love all of my favorite things to read. Natalie and Diego and Cristiano’s story take place over years. Diego and Cristiano are like brother’s to Natalie and would protect her like family the boys came to live with the Cruz Cartel at the ages of 8 (Diego) and 15 (Cristiano) after there family was murder at the hands of the Cruz Cartel family. Cristiano De La Rosa is the dark to Diego’s light and He’s is the cartel's most ruthless soldier. But one day everything changes from them all and will never be the same. So many lies and secrets from that day can or will destroy them. Fast forward 11yrs later Natalie’s feels the one brother her soul mate and the other brother is in control of her life. Who will make the biggest sacrifice out of the three? This is a good book I can’t wait to read the rest.

*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts