Review: Blackout: Book One

Blackout: Book One Blackout: Book One by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


***** 5 Blackout Stars*****
I would love to have a day to roam Janine head as she writes these books, so much pain, so much love, so many struggles; she wonderful at telling these stories. Lacey and Blackie are two messed up souls that find love in the mist of their wrongs and try to keep together. Lacey dealing with her mental illness and trying not to succumb the stigma of mental illness and Blackie is a recovering drug addict and alcoholic who loves Lacey to the end of the world. While Blackie and Lacey should be looking toward their future together, they’re pulled back to their pasts. I’m leaving so much out because I want you read this book. I can’t wait for part 2.


*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts