Review: Darkest Deeds

Darkest Deeds Darkest Deeds by Cora Kenborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Dark Stars*****
This was my first read by Core Kenborn I really enjoyed every word. This book is dark, gritty, suspenseful and the characters are twisted and depraved; all of my favorite things to read. It has been eight years since Niko has laid eyes on the one person who destroyed his life and has vowed to make her pay since. Eight years ago Ava made the biggest mistake of her life and has paid for it every day since. Niko has been given the green light to take out Bratva Princess Ava it’s not who the one he truly who he wants but it’s a start to his vengeance. What happens when Niko plans goes south and the things he thought he knew where all lies? This book is what happens. This book is such a great addition to the series.

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts