Review: A Cruel Love

A Cruel Love A Cruel Love by S.M. Soto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** 4.5 Cruel Stars*****
S.M. Soto writes these dark ugly yet beautiful stories that push me out of your comfort zone and yet it keeps me on the edge of my sit the whole time reading and I absolutely love it. Percivale is an assassin for the Tabella Della Morte and Blossom bakery owner that has put a target on her back for looking for neighbor. Blossom and Percivale story is not any regular love story it’s not girl meets boy and fall madly in love and happily ever after. When Perciavle gets his next hit and it comes in the form of a sweet innocent baker this time it’s not that easy to eradicate the problem. Can these two survive Percialve job? Will Blossom fall for Percialve? Can Percialve let Blossom in?
*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts