Review: Twisted with Chaos

Twisted with Chaos Twisted with Chaos by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


*****5 Chaos Stars*****
So Hayley Faiman is becoming one of my new favorite authors and this is only my second read by Hayley. After reading Blended with Pain I couldn’t not wait for Roxanne and Houston’s story because we only got a small glimpse of them and I knew it was would be good read. Roxanne is struggling with mental illness and kept it a secret as long as she could. Houston has survived war that has left permanent scars and mental scars PSTD. Roxanne past has been a long road of ups and downs and when she left home with Carson for a new start she thought things would get better. Houston knows 100% that Roxanne is meant to be his ever since he laid his eyes on her. Roxanne and Houston have the chaotic and most beautiful love story ever. I’m leaving so much out like someone out for the club and will do anything to hurt them. O and we get a short story at the end and it so good. This book should be defiantly in your must read list.


****ARC from Ink Slinger PR for review****






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts