Review: Atone

Atone Atone by Cassandra Robbins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Atone Stars*****
Author Cassandra Robbins is new to me this my second read by this author and I was blown away the same way I was when I read Lethal and I can’t wait for more! David and Charlie have had a rough start and that start did not go far to being with. Fast forward David is back home for revenge on whoever destroyed his family; but David surprise that Charlie still in town she had plans back then and it was not to stay home. When Charlie lays eyes on David she knows that he not the same guy she once thought she loved. Charlie can see the dark path that David is on and she wants nothing more to bring him light. David has warned Charlie he has nothing to offer her but Charlie heart doesn’t care, Charlie love’s David that much. Their relationship is messed up one but Charlie doesn’t want him to give up, she was determined that David could be the man she wants and needs. This book has the perfect amount of darkness, raw passion, betrayal, love, and loss to make it one of my favorite reads!
*****ARC from Candi Kane PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts