Review: Depraved

Depraved Depraved by Trilina Pucci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

******5 WOW Stars*****
This is my second read by Trilina Pucci and I have added her to my list of favorite dark authors. Sarah and Dante are a perfect match; Sarah feisty and Dante all alpha. Dante has many responsibilities as boss of the Chicago Mafia and relies on his brothers for support. Dante has had his eyes on one of workers from church (sex club), Sarah. Sarah can’t deny the attraction she feels for Dante so when they agree to one night and one only she never dreamed it would be anything else. Dante has a new plan for Sarah and nothing can stop them. Sarah past comes knocking and encroaching on destroying everything, the true beauty of this relationship shines through when Dante steps in.

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts