*****5 AMAZING Stars*****

Once again Janine Infante Bosco has knocked this one out of the park over the ocean out of space; where do I even being with this book I couldn't stop reading once I started I felt everything these characters felt deep inside. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance in life even when you believe your not worthy of life period, life is a very funny thing because even when you're not looking for your salvation it may come looking for you when you least expect to come for you. Pipe is so damaged down to his soul a hurt that I felt in my bones, he just waiting to fly from this cruel world. Layla trying to give her kids the best life they deserve but doing it on your own is not always easy or fun; so when Layla moves her family for another new start she so learns this may have been the best move in her and her children's lives. I felt my Pipe story from the being of the Nomad series. This find peace with one another.Swoon I want to be NO I need to be “Property of Parrish” PLEASE
  YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!

*****ARC from Indie Sage PR for review*****

Comments

Popular Posts