*****5 SWOON Stars*****

Where do I start I love a good MC book and this one took me by surprise I was so enthralled with this book I needed more as I was reading it; I can’t wait for the next book! This book is so well written it just flows from one page to the next. First read by these author and it won’t be my last. This book has some good twist and turns and felt like I had it figured out but I so didn’t. Bella trying to keep her and her sister safe and give her the life she doesn’t have ( Bella deserve it) I love how her sister was not a pain but there relationship was true and kind. Logan knows tragedy and lives with it everyday and doesn’t want to open his heart because he knows he won’t survive it again. This is such a cryptic review but I can’t give anymore without ruining it so you MUST READ THIS BOOK!! I NEED GABRIEL AND ALBA’S story because it’s gonna be wild!

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****





Comments

Popular Posts