😈💋💦😍

*****5 I NEED YOU TO READ Stars*****

Where do I even being with this HOLY MOTHER OF HOTTNESS; this series is incredible I NEED MORE!! Hands down L.J Shen has done this series good! I so did a binge read on this major book hangover and I was not upset about it; I needed to devour this book. I just found out we get a Bane book swoon I can’t wait. Hands down Trent Rexroth aka The Mute story is now my favorite one in the series now (Vicious will always hold a special spot in my heart) Trent is pure alpha, ruthless and will do anything to protect  high school senior Edie Van Der Zee even tho she pushes Trent’s buttons, infiltrates, pries and steals. Edie life is not what it seems to the outside world and she can’t help but be loyal by fault even to those who don’t deserve it from her. When Edie asked to betray Trent or lose the one thing she can’t; her choice is tough but she will do what needs to be done. Trent will stop at no cost to get what he wants and that’s Edie and Luna happiness and Edie father out of the picture. YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****

 


Comments

Popular Posts