*****5 Stunned Stars*****

This book took me by super surprised I enjoyed this one even better than the last. I went in with an open mind because I wasn’t sure how I felt when I read the synopsis but I was surprised once I started reading Bambi and Taco are intense. Hiding is how Bambi and Taco started their love affair but the way it ended was not how Taco wanted it to end; Bambi runs thinking she’s doing the right thing but breaking her heart in the processes and hurting Taco too. The Cruz Mafia is still a big problem for The Spartan Rider MC and that’s one of the reason Bambi ran but she did not run far enough. What happens when the man you love shows up at your door step demanding answers? What happens when Taco steps up to handle his responsibility and Bambi let her guard down? READ THIS IT’S GOOD!!

*****ARC from Indie Sage PR for review*****






Comments

Popular Posts