Review: Bloodlines

Bloodlines Bloodlines by M.N. Forgy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Family is Everything Stars*****
Where do I even start with this book. This book took me on a ride and I loved every moment of it. Mac is totally swoon worthy and Simone/ Pocahontas is a very strong women. To defy her father Simone sets out to lose her virginity in hopes to nix what his has plan. But to Simone is surprised by her mother when she sets her free with her secret bundle. Fast forward only because I’ll give too much away and I already feel like I did. Mac is on babysitting duties and is not to thrilled. As time goes on her learns Pocahontas is not who he thought she is and he feel confused by his feelings. What happens when Simone past is no longer her past? Whos out for the MC? Can Mac keep them safe? Will they have each other after everything is said and done? Gosh just read because you will enjoy this ride!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly Pr for review*****

Bloodlines (Sin City Outlaws, #5) by M.N. Forgy
Bloodlines

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts