Review: Sinner

Sinner Sinner by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Calling all Lambs Stars*****

So Priest was my first dirty read ever and man I was taken aback when I read it and when I read this was completely blown away. Sean Bell is what every good girls wants but know you shouldn’t. Zenny is a good girl who wants to be bad before it’s to late. Zenny and Sean have a bit of history so it even makes this story even better. This book left me speechless at times and had me laughing at times and sad at time but man this book is so good. Sean and Zenny story is filthy, dirty, emotional and beautiful. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did and trust me when I say as your reading you will keep looking around because your not sure if everyone knows what your reading.

*****ARC from Dirty Laundry Review for review*****
Sinner (Priest, #2) by Sierra Simone
Sinner


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts