Review: Clipped Wings

Clipped Wings Clipped Wings by Betty Shreffler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

****3.5 Clipped Stars****

I went in really excited for this book but as I started reading it I was let down some. It was too insta everything without enough of background, I did like the storyline and plot I just wished it was executed better because I love MC books. Erika and Dominic story is dark and emotional. Erika mom is not a good mother neverending men and a drug habit that matters more to her than her kids and her sister is dancing on the same fence as their mother; but her sister new dude is part of MC so Erika home is no longer a home. Dom is VP and has been watching his prey for some time and when he moved in on Erika he comes full force. But Dom does not like lies and the first one Erika gave him he lets it slide but that’s the only one she get’s. The MC into heavy stuff and Erika is the blind to it but she knows some of it at least she thinks she does. What happens when Dom brothers do the unforgivable? Can Erika never lie again? Can Dom keep Erika safe? Will these get two get there happiness?


*****ARC from Give Me Book Promotions for review*****
Clipped Wings by Betty Shreffler
Clipped Wings

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts