Review: Demons

Demons Demons by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Gosh Why Stars*****

Let me start by saying WHY? Another cliffhanger your killing me here I don’t know if I will survive until the next installment; I think this book is the plot of the story and book one was the warm up but I did enjoy the warm a bit more than this book but I still loved it. Tess returns to the place she never wanted to be at in the first place home with her mother. Trigger is on the edge of losing it because he can’t find Tess and he knows it’s all his fault pushing her away the way he did. Tess is on a mission find out what info they have on Trigger and stay clear of her mother and step-daddy because that history is twisted up something crazy. But when Trigger final gets Tess back (these two are lost souls needing one another) things are never easy from them. Danger lurking just waiting for the right time to strike. Just when the story gets so good your on the edge of your seat waiting for the out come and you don’t think you can take anymore...wait for book 3. I NEED NOW PLEASE!!!

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****

Demons (Devil's Reach, #2) by J.L. Drake
Demons

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts