Review: Dirty

Dirty Dirty by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Dirty Stars*****

Gosh DIrty is a great read but I hate that it’s a cliffhanger so I know I must wait :(. Sera and Fix know ugly and while Sera tries to keep that part of her life in the past and Fix keeps any more ugly from spreading in the world. Sera is on her way to her sister wedding and everything that could go wrong goes wrong and Fix is out to do a job but the weather has other plans for these two. One room two beds, two strangers and one bottle of tequila and sexualy chemistry that’s throught the roof and you can only imagine what happens next. But when Sera sees something that she shouldn’t have it put her in Fix cross hairs. Will Sera survive? Will Fix keep true to his word? I don’t know we have to wait.

*****ARC from Dirty Laundry Review for review*****

Dirty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #1) by Callie Hart
Dirty

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts