Review: Paco

Paco Paco by Chiah Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Recommendation Stars*****
This is my first read by Chiah Wilder and this book was boundless I could not stop reading I really did enjoy reading this. Paco gets caught in the rain and stops off at a truck stop to wait out the rain, while waiting he is taken with a women sitting by herself and everything in him screams help her. Misty is not used to people being nice or helping her, she’s living in a nightmare and is desperate to get out of it but doesn’t know how and if her family will be safe if she runs. Paco finds it so easy to help Misty after being burned some many years ago. Misty has her life stole from her being kidnapped ay young age she never has gotten to experience life like a normal girl would; she has been in a sex trafficking ring since the day they took her. Can these too turn each other worlds around from all the bad to make something good for them? I really enjoyed this book I hope you do too.

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****
Paco (Night Rebels MC #5) by Chiah Wilder

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts