The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #1) by Lylah James 






*****5 OMG Stars*****



I need the next book ASAP Lylah James kept me reading this book like my life depended on it; I such a sucker for Mafia books. Alya is daughter to Italian Mob boss of the Abandonato family and her life is not what you think she tired and wants out. Alya is nothing more than a pawn for her father and she promised at the age of 16 to a man that is more evil than her father. Ayla final runs but with nowhere to go she ends up in the hands of a man who is the Devil himself. Alessio has become the powerful leader of the Ivanshov family from the Russian Bratva; as leader Alessio is emotionless, considered vicious, bitter. Alessio has not always been that way bitter this is all out come from witnessing his mother’s heartless murder. When Alessio finds Alya hiding under his bed Alessio become very surprise by what he sees Alya is beaten, thin, tired but he sees something in her that he can’t place. Alya soon realizes she might not be so safe after all and must hide who she really is and accept Alessio offer of job until she figure what’s next. I’m leaving so much out it’s so good. What happened when Alessio finds out who is Alya really is I don’t know that’s why I need book 2 PLEASE.

****ARC from Indie Sage PR for review****











Comments

Popular Posts