Review: The Wild

The Wild The Wild by K. Webster
My rating: 0 of 5 stars


*****Skeeved out Stars*****
So open mind is how you have to read this and trust me you will find certain things offensive but that what K. Webster does she makes you question your morals sometimes. I would get lost in the book then I would be reminded what this story was about and would get skeeved out all over again but when I did forget the base of the story it was good. I have no idea how to rate this because I couldn’t finish it but I got about 75% book read and had to stop. So if you can read anything without judgments then read this it’s good; but if your hypercritical than this is not for you. As always I want to take a peek inside the mind of K. Webster where does she get these stories.

*****ARC from Indie Sage PR for review*****

http://cyndysreads.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts