Destroyed (Steel Country #2)  by

*****5 Shattering Stars*****
The tittle for this book is prefect because this book Destroyed me! I don’t know how she does but she gets me every time makes me cry. So I did not read Hammered first and I was not lost one bit but now I have to go back and read it because I know it will be a good read. So I’ll try not to give too much away but it’s going to be hard. Juliana past is not pretty and she has done things that she proud of but everything changes when she meet her hero Garrett. Garrett has been hiding a secret from his family except his one brother; Garrett only fines peace getting high keeping his monsters at bay. Juliana tells Garrett about the unplanned surprise that will change their lives forever and Garrett re-acts to the news nothing like she would every except her hero too. Juliana makes decision that night that will make their future a complete mess and destroy what they had. For 6 years Garrett has done nothing but run nothing but drank, snort and endless amount of hookers and other drug just so he can get by. Juliana for 6 years has been living her life as part of lie. What happens when Garrett comes home? Can Garrett forgive Juliana and Gage? Will Juliana final find peace and move forward? Can Juliana and Garrett survive after everything is out in the open? This is a must read!! I can’t wait for Grayson!
*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****



Comments

Popular Posts