Review: MInE

MInE MInE by Andie M. Long
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 WTF Stars*****
WTF did I just read, MIne is totally a twisted dark story of betrayal, love and lost loved. This is my first time reading an Andie M. Long and I was taken on one hell of a roller-coaster ride. Melissa living her dreams life a husband that she has loved her whole life and has moved to a great neighborhood with great neighbors. But someone lurking in the back ground ready to crush Melissa world and she has no clue about the storm coming her way. This story is about how far Melissa will go to get her revenge and she has no clue that there so much more going then she realized; Melissa revenge won’t be that easy. That’s all I can say without giving too much away; if you looking to read something that so twisted and that will have you 2nd guessing everything and completely mess’s you up in the head you have read this book is it for you.
*****ARC from Savannah May for review*****
MInE by Andie M. Long

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts