Review: Damaged Locke

Damaged Locke Damaged Locke by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Fantastic Stars *****
I absolutely a big fan of Victoria Ashely and Jenika Snow this is the first time reading anything with her and I was not let done by either one of them. Kadence is new town and was warn from the moment she set foot in town stay away from the Locke brothers they are nothing but bad news. Aston and his brothers one night where out handling business as usual when someone catch’s Aston eye across the street when their gazes locked he also felt that pull on all his senses. Kadence doesn’t run like everyone else she looks Aston right in the eyes he may be covered in blood and gore on his knuckles but there's something about him that calls to a part of her. When Kadence and Aston finally meet its insta-possessiveness insta-lust insta-love; all this had me stuck to my kindle reading just to get more Aston and Kadence and the Locke brother’s. This is must read!!! I can’t wait for more of the Locke boys!
*****ARC from Victoria Ashely for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts