Review: For Logan

For Logan For Logan by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

****4.5 Logan Stars****
This was my first book in the series and first time reading by Soraya and she did not let me down. I completely loved how Rosa(Rosalia) and Logan(Wade) banter it was funny and cute. CIA agent turned associate to the syndicate, wanting desperately to be a full member due to his own financial needs Wade knows that Rosa is mafia princess daughter of the former mafia boss and very well knows she off limits. No longer wanting to be treated as a little girl but as a woman with her own mind and a woman who has desires. The one thing that she desires is a man she knows that off limits because of who he is and age and his womanizing ways Logan Wade. Chemistry between these two is crazy hot but their secret affair soon becomes tainted with lies and murder. When everything comes out can they keep together?
****Copy from Author****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts