Review: This Isn't You, Baby

This Isn't You, Baby This Isn't You, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 WTF*****
I don’t even know how to being this series so far has taken me to places that I did not know I kind of love. As reading this book I was like WTF am I reading but did not stop because I was disturb I kept going because it was too good to stop and trying to comprehend what I was reading. K. Webster has out did herself with this one once again; she twisted and dark. I thought Gabe’s book was the darkest so far I was wrong. The blur for this book is so on the money that as your reading this book you will see every word in it was completely true.
Brie’s story is nothing like her daddy’s story and she nothing like him or is she. After being left alone she adopted by what appeared to be a normal family. Brie new daddy Heath is a monster who looks good on paper with no good intention for Brie. Heath trying to marry Brie off to one of the sons of the Colombian Drug Lord he does business to keep this union with the cartel tight and authorities at bay; but that’s not all he wants from Brie. Ren was sent by his father War to keep an eye on Brie in favor for Gabe so he can keep his promise to them. Ren and Brie fall for one another over time and Brie knows that their time is ticking and she is soon be married off to one of the Rojas men. Brie may love Ren but can she fall in love with her husband the man she feared for years; but he once he shows her a different side her feeling may change. When Brie thought she was safe from the monster Heath little did know she has far more scarier monster around her now just waiting for the right time. Will her husband be one or will he keep her safe from them? Can she be saved from what the monster turned her into? Is Gabe really in the dark about what’s going on with Brie and does Brie really hate her father?
*****ARC from INDIE SAGE PR for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts