Review: Blaire

Blaire Blaire by Anita Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4.5 Stars*****
How do I even start, my feeling about this book is all over the place this book is so good. This book is intense; mesmerizing it will have your chest pounding from everything that’s going on and it keeps you reading. Master Maskim is one sick evil man; Blaire was taken as a young girl by him. Maskim has trained Blaire to protect him with her life. Blaire can’t remember anything before Maskim but she does know she must protect him and do as he asks. Charlie comes into Blair life and has her questioning everything about Maskim and her life before Maskim and everything that her Master has put her through. Blair is one bad chick I must admit. I can’t wait for the next book.
****ARC from Author for review****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts