Review: This is Me, Baby

This is Me, Baby This is Me, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Beautifully Crazy Stars*****
This series is in my top five favorite; I’m never let down with this series it always has me saying WTF in a good way and the way this one ended I can’t wait for the next one. I was so happy that we got everyone in the series in this book some have changed, some have stayed just as flipping insane. K. Webster definitely knows how to play with people's emotions to make you respond, she will have second guessing your own moral compass. Brie finally found her happiness and was happy to know Ren will still be friend even tho he meant so much more to her at one point. Ren has never stop loving Brie even as she married to a drug lord he knew he would always be there for her no matter what; Ren was content with knowing she was happy and away from her adopted father. Then it was all ripped away from Brie and Ren had front row sits to the show of her husband murder, as Brie was losing her husband Ren only thought was he was going to lose Brie forever. Ren is so jaded now and Brie starting to act like her father some what and wants revenge on everyone who has hurt her. Brie so broken and has lost the man she loved her best friend is MIA and Ren is not the same boy she once knew but he still the same boy she fell for. That’s all I will say so I don’t give to much away; I am looking forward to see if we get some more of Diego. There are dark moments, there are some sad moments and even some funny moments. This is why I love this series, I already know what I'm reading is probably going to break my heart, but sometimes it mends it to.

***** ARC from Indie Sage PR for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts