Review: Everything for Her

Everything for Her Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Obsessed Stars*****
So I love Alexa Riley books they are always good short and dirty; Everything For Her is full length novel and I loved it. At the age of 17 Mallory had no idea that she had been claimed by Miles and he knew Mallory was not ready for that claim and still so young. From the moment Miles laid eyes on Mallory he started the plans that would pave their future together and will lead Mallory to him when the time became right. Will Mallory accept her fate? Will Miles ground be all for nothing? Will Miles and Mallory have happily ever after? You won't believe the devotion, the secrets, or the lengths that Miles will go through for the woman he adores. This is a must read it was so good; I can’t wait for the next one.
*****ARC granted by NETGALLEY for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts