Review: Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 PREPPY Bow-ties *****
O gosh how do I even start to write this without trying not to freak out the F out because this is the end and I don’t think I can truly deal with it, T.M. Frazier has done a knockout job with this series and the man I just read about “WOW”!! Dam “Allergies”. I thought King was my favorite I completely swooned over him, but then Bear I was like OMFG I need him now please, but Preppy who was always who I wanted I just wasn’t ready to admitted it he holds a very special spot in my heart. I felt everything Preppy felt when he laughed I laughed, when he wanted to kill I wanted to kill, when his “allergies” acted up mines did too, when he poured his heart out I felt in mines, when he would panic I did too, when his sadness came through I felt it too, his playlist is my playlist. DAM “ALLERGIES”
So I won’t give too much away because you just need to read this book. Just as things start to settle for Preppy and Dre they finally thought they could be happy but the world had other plans for them. Preppy is trying to figure out who’s out for him but he can’t be too careful when he has new people (Kevin lost brother) around him and family or could this be from when he was in Narnia or is this pay back from way back or something to do with Bo? You MUST read to find out!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts