Review: Black Swan Affair

Black Swan Affair Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Excellent Stars*****
I finished Black Swan Affair days ago and I could not even figure out how I should write this; this book had my emotions everywhere and glued to it for more. Black Swan Affair was perfect it had my eye’s watering on more than one occasion, intense gripping story. This was my first time reading anything by K.L. Kreig and she did not displease me at all.
This book jumps from the past and future the whole time between Maverick, Killian and Kael and it has you trying to solve the puzzle the whole time it had me thinking I knew who it was but I would read the next chapter and I changed my mind again; the angst, agony, pain, love, confusion, guilt, pleasure, every single thing took me on a roller coaster ride. For this book to be about a love triangle and to not have any cheating involved is beyond me, now emotionally cheating is a whole other story. Maverick has grown up loving two boy’s her whole life, Kael her best friend and Killian who she head over heels for. When Killian betrays Maverick with no good reason (yes there is a reasons) she does what she thinks will hurt the way she hurting; she going to marry her best friend Kael, Killian brother. This frantic move is for Killian to pick her and stop what she about to do. Kael understand that Maverick has not loved him the same way he loved her his whole life but he willing to put everything on the line to earn that love from her. Settling to their marriage Maverick learns to love her husband more than just as her best friend but as the man who wants her to be happy no matter what and try’s to learn to forget the man who she thinks is her everything. As lies and secrets come out Maverick learns things are not what she thought they were. Maverick has to make a decision she can’t have both brothers she can only love one; will she lose Kael her husband/best friend who knows her heart and soul inside and out or Killian who has saved her more than once and who was supposed to be her happily ever after? This book is a must read!!

*****ARC Given for honest Review from Social Butterfly PR*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts