Review: Savage Savior

Savage Savior Savage Savior by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4.5 Carter Stalking Stars*****
So I’ve had Stepdaddy Savage and Savage Beast on TBR for some time but I granted an ARC for Savage Savior was more than excited to jump in and to my surprise I was given copies of the other 2 as well I was more than happy to read; I did start in order and I started right off with Carter Savage and man I was hooked. Quinn is the redhead beauty he can’t get out of his head and has been watching her for some time;she nothing like the blondes he usually goes for. Quinn waitress with not happy past but you wouldn’t be able to tell because she sell’s that she OK; big fake smile name-brand clothes and shoes and dog to complete the front to everyone. Carter wanting Quinn is not an easy thing for him, Carter past is what keeps him at arm's length from Quinn he doesn't want to damage her with his demons; his past has made him not like everyone else and everyone around him knows it. Quinn feels safe and protected when Carter around and Carter feels this pull to protect Quinn from what she running from and anyone else who tries to hurt her. On her way home Quinn is attacked by her so call father and just as Quinn wants to give in and give up Carter comes to her rescue and puts one of her monsters away to never hunt her again. What happens when watching Quinn is no longer enough for Carter? Will Carter change his ways to have Quinn or will his demons destroy it all? Can Quinn help Carter and help him find happiness with her? Can a surprise help heal them enough to be what one another needs?

*****ARC by Enticing Journey for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts