Review: Razing Grace: Part 2

Razing Grace: Part 2 Razing Grace: Part 2 by Amo Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Incredible Grace Stars*****
I just want to run around in Amo Jones mind for just bit. I couldn’t believe what I was reading and I was completely sucked in and sitting on pin and needles waiting to see how this was going turn out, while saying myself as to what kind of madness am I reading. As always I was not let down by the Amo Jones (sidebar my dream Amo Jones and T.M. Frazier write a book together what kind of craziness could they write together). Millie is way more unhinged in this book and Raze will do anything for his Queen. Millie becomes her own in this book and she will protect what she loves at any cost even questioning Raze. Their so much torment and chaos and mystery going on around them we get to see Millie strength and loyalty and her commanding. We get to see Millie establish more of relationships and you also see a little more of Raze’s unscrupulous and ruthless motley crew, “The 6”. That’s all I can say without giving to much more away YOU MUST READ THIS!!! I can’t wait for the next book.
*****ARC for review by Give Me Books Promotions*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts